Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Washington, IL
18 days ago
The largest most accomplished non-profit healthcare system in southern Illinois is adding to its Cancer Care team! The comprehensivecancer institute is staffed by a multi-disciplinary team of cancer specialists and surgeons.
- Join 4 Hem/Onc and 1 NP
- Other specialties include Radiation and Surgical Oncology, Breast Surgeon, Urology, Pulmonology, CT Surgery, and more...
- Average 18 patients/day
- 42 infusion chairs and 3 private rooms
- Tumor Boards - Lung, GI, GU, and Breast
- Robust clinical trials program - an affiliate of Washington University in St. Louis
- Call 1:5 (average 6 inpatients)
Compensation and Benefits
- $500,000 guaranteed salary
- $20,000 signing bonus and $10,000 relocation allowance
- Robust benefits package - Health/Dental/Vision insurance, malpractice insurance, 5 days CME/$2500 allowance, paid dues, and more!
- 27 days PTO
- 401k with company match
- Student loan assistance
Southern Illinois Community
- Enjoy all 4-seasons, a reasonable cost of living and adiverse and friendly population
- Surrounded by State Parks and a National Forest offering hiking, rock climbing, cycling, and more
- Enjoy golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries, live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals
- A quality educational system and opportunities for higher education at Southern Illinois University
- Ranked by Niche.com as one of the top 15 Best Counties for Young Professionals in Illinois (2022)
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.