Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Las Vegas, NV
20 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth currently has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Board Prepared or Board-Certified Emergency Medicine (EM) Physician to join our team at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Experienced clinicians, new grads and last year residents accepted.
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center is Nevada's largest acute care facility, with the highest-volume emergency department in the entire state of Nevada, providing sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
This award-winning facility offers comprehensive benefits, paid professional liability insurance, relocation assistance, and sign-on bonus or residency stipend.
Aside from the perks of practicing in a fantastic location, another added bonus is that Nevada has no state income tax!
Apply today to learn more.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Sign-on bonus or residency stipend
- Employee status with benefits
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program to maintain a high quality of work/life balance
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.