Full Time Family Practice Job Yorba Linda, CA
The St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join a well-established team in Yorba Linda, California. You will be joining a multispecialty site where you will have easy access to on-site advanced imaging, retail pharmacy and phlebotomy. This is a position where you will also be able to lean on a deep bench of knowledge from experienced Primary Care physician partners, and benefit from a multidisciplinary team including behavioral health and disease management pharmacists. You can enjoy a healthy and balanced Monday to Friday schedule while serving this welcoming southern California community.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Outpatient care only
- Easy access to system wide support
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $217,740 and $298,092 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritages medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.
Where Youll Live
Yorba Linda is a family friendly community in Orange County. The 68,000 residents enjoy over 100 miles of equestrian trails, 135 acres of sports fields and 30,000 square feet of gymnasium space for activities ranging from Little League baseball to football to soccer and basketball. Known as a residential community of single-family homes on large lots, Yorba Linda boasts excellent schools, a first-class golf club, and the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20692
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.