Full Time Family Practice Job Brea, CA
Seeking a full-time, well-trained and enthusiastic Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Peds) or Family Medicine physician to join the established practice of St. Jude Heritage Medical Group (SJHMG) at its Brea location. This is a great outpatient opportunity for both experienced providers and new graduates as there are plenty of career growth and mentorship opportunities available. SJHMG is part of a medical foundation model and a well-respected multi-specialty group that is fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, California. Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the welcoming community of Orange County, California.
- Teamwork-oriented group with excellent support staff
- Access to plenty of resources including imaging and labs
- Newer clinic site with high patient need
- Compensation is between $217,740 and $298,092 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where Youll Work
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritages medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.
Where Youll Live
Brea, in north Orange County, is home to 43,000 residents, more than 100 public art installations, sidewalk cafes and a farmers market. Its perfectly situated between the big city (15 miles from Anaheim and 33 miles from Los Angeles) and big wilderness (Chino Hills State Park is within city limits). The Brea Mall and a redeveloped downtown core make Brea a shopping destination, and several schools receive Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished Schools honors.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 20693
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.