Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Central, IN
4 days ago
Join a not-for-profit healthcare system in Grant County, IN that is expanding! They are completing construction on their second location and are hiring full-time Emergency Medicine physicians to join their hospital-employed team.
- New location opening in late Spring 2023
- Block schedule that is conducive to a work/life balance: 4 days on and 8 days off
- Emergency department/urgent care facility with 15 treatment rooms
- Facility services include ambulance, emergency and urgent care, radiology, surgery, orthopedics, primary care, therapy, and an inpatient unit
- Recruitment package includes leading compensation with excellent benefits in a physician-friendly state
Grant County, IN ? Central Indiana: Conveniently located between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis is the community of Grant County, IN. It is home to two world-class universities, Indiana Wesleyan University and Taylor University as well as Ivy Tech Community College. You will enjoy living in this Midwest family-oriented county with excellent schools. The area offers plenty of cultural activities such as attending the local Philharmonic Orchestra, the Community School of the Arts and their Civic Theatre, multiple museums, and more. It also boasts numerous public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports/activities, several annual festivals/events, and three nearby state-run reservoirs with walking trails.
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
Phone: (314) 587-4785
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.