Full Time Internal Medicine Job Lompoc, CA
6 days ago
Join this Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with 80 primary care physicians in 26 offices. The center is currently interviewing Internal Medicine physicians for an outpatient practice in Santa Barbara County.
- Practices are strictly outpatient.
- Work hours are dependent upon practice location.Some clinics have evening hours.
- Work a 40-hour workweek. Candidates may be able to work a 4-day workweek.
- Candidates will work the Saturday morning clinic once per month.
- Excellent compensation andbenefits package will be provided.
- Loan repayment is possible.
Santa Barbara County offers a highly contrasting set of places to live. Coastal Santa Barbara is the center of the ?California Riviera?- an area with a mild climate, beautiful coastline, Mediterranean architecture, laid-back ambiance, and affluence. The University of California at Santa Barbara, about 10 miles north, brings a college town element without dominating town life. Central California coast, 90 miles northwest of Los Angeles
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.