Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Tulsa, OK
Thriving and growing national healthcare system seeks a Hematology/Oncologist in Tulsa, OK!
Recognized as the premier, multi-specialty healthcare group in northeastern Oklahoma with a service area of more than 1 million
Benefits : Hematology/Oncologist
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
About the Position: Hematology/Oncologist
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p (1/2 day administrative time one day per week)
- Call is 1 week at a time (1:7) w/ APRNs taking first call on weeknights
- Work in the inpatient/outpatient settings
- Join 6 physicians & 4 NPs
- Each physician pod has RN or LPN and an MA to support the physician
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- MD / DO
About the Community:
Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, situated on the Arkansas River. Home to the University of Tulsa and a population of more than 404,000, residents enjoy a thriving outdoor recreation hub, coupled with a safe metropolitan experience featuring fun eateries, in addition to amazing arts and cultural offerings.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.