Full Time Internal Medicine Job Southampton, NY
$240k - $265k yearly
Job DescriptionA new primary care physician opportunity is now available in the beautiful Hamptons in Suffolk, Long Island, New York. The incoming physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. Can work a 4-day workweek. Candidates can be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine with at least 1 year of experience.
Hampton Bays has more waterfront property than any of the other Hamptons, it boasts more waterfront restaurants than any of the other Hamptons, and it is the second-largest fishing port in New York State. Excellent schools, wonderful restaurants and entertainment. Beautiful place to raise a family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to
- Salary, sign-on bonus, and RVU bonus
- 100% outpatient position
- Average 18 - 22 patients per day
- Can work a 4-day work week
- Must be board certified or taking boards in IM or FM
- NY licensed physician or willing to acquire
- Multispecialty group practice with several locations
- Addiction medicine experience a plus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.