Full Time Dermatology Job Las Vegas, NV
Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Las Vegas, Nevada
**No state income tax in Nevada!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a premier dermatology practice in a family-friendly community near Las Vegas, Nevada. The ideal candidate for this position is focused on providing world-class patient care while practicing in a dynamic clinic environment that supports peer collaboration, learning and career growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, team-oriented group offering a flexible schedule that will allow you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance and a lucrative compensation package!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents and experienced physicians are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see an average of 35-45 patients per day
- Well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Competitive compensation package and full benefits plan
- Health, dental, PTO, CME and matching 401(k)
- Collaborative team consisting of several reputable providers
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Excellent support staff to help you do your job very well
- Candidate won't be required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice expansion and patient volume
If you're looking for a lively, bright and energetic place to land, then Las Vegas is perfect! There's always something fun and exciting going on, yet there are plenty of ways to relax and unwind in Las Vegas, too. Nature lovers will enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and more. If golf is your game, you'll have plenty of beautiful courses to enjoy. The area is home to some excellent public schools and engaging family-friendly activities, including shows, museums and amusement parks. Nevada is a physician-friendly state and boasts no state income tax. Plus, you'll have easy access to Las Vegas McCarran International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.