Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job Duluth, MN
18 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large system in Duluth MN to recruit a NeuroHospitalist to provide inpatient general consult service. This is a newly created position due to growth as the goal is to build out an integrated neuroscience model that includes neurology, neuropsychology, neuro intervention, neurosurgery, and rehab medicine.
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Blocked schedule 7 on/7 off
- Hours are 8 am to 5 pm
- Some call
- Experience managing acute inpatient neurologic disorders
- Ability to read EEG required
- Intraoperative EEG monitoring is a plus, but not required
- Neuroscience unit consists of Neuro Trauma ICU and Neuro Step-Down Unit
- Leading compensation with an excellent benefits package
Small-town charm and the abundant joys that come with being next to Lake Superior have made Duluth a favorite destination in the Midwest. Duluth has:
- The nation's only all-freshwater aquarium, the Great Lakes Aquarium
- The Aerial Lift Bridge, which is adjacent to Canal Park and spans the Duluth Ship Canal into the Duluth-Superior harbor
- Minnesota Point (known locally as Park Point), the world's longest freshwater Baymouth bar, spanning 6 miles
The city is also the starting point for vehicle trips touring the North Shore of Lake Superior toward Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.