Full Time Family Practice Job NC
4 days ago
Enterprise Medical isseeking family medicine physicians who are interested in providing primary care services for UNC students post-doctoral fellows, and their spouses/partners in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. This is a perfect opportunity for providers focused on quality of care who place a high priority on work/life balance and more time with friends and family.
- Multi-specialty college health clinic providingPrimary Care,Women?s Health as well as specialty clinics in sports medicine, orthopedics, gynecology, physical therapy, counseling, and psychological services, travel clinic, and allergy clinic
- Primary Care physicians work Monday through Friday with a manageable patient census of 16-20 per day
- Nurseline handles call - physicians are rarely involved in any after-hours call
- On-site ancillary services include pharmacy,OTCpharmacy, Student Stores pharmacy, medical laboratory, and radiology
- State-employed position offering a fully loadedbenefits package for physicians and their families
- Very generous paid time off with "natural breaks" when schools are out of session - the ability to work shorter/fewer days during summer months
- No restrictive covenants, no non-compete clause
Life in Chapel Hill, nicknamed ?The Southern Part of Heaven?
Chapel Hill offersa small-town culture with metropolitan amenities and a ?big-city attitude.? It is a progressive, inclusive, and innovative community that attracts much diversity. Chapel Hill, and the greater Triangle area, are consistently ranked as one of the best places to live and work. The town isbikable, walkable, eclectic, safe, affordable, diverse, and green. In just half an hour's drive, residents have access to Durham and the capital city of Raleigh. Not only that ?Chapel Hill families have easy access toeither sea kayaking along the Carolina shore or hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.