Full Time Family Practice Job Milford, MA
Job DescriptionA clinic in Massachusetts is hiring a physician. Work in an environment that they created for its clinical team that allows each provider to practice medicine in a culturally rich, quality support system necessary to achieve the work-life balance they are seeking. Physicians have a say in the structure of their schedule, including the option of working a 12- hour shift, and the administrative hours can be done can be done remotely. Spanish-speaking skills are preferred, but not required.
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 403(b) with matching, federal tort malpractice insurance, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 3 personal days, 5 sick days, 11 paid holidays, 5 days of CME with a stipend, and relocation assistance. This site also qualifies for loan repayment.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is less than a 1-hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Call Gina Mccaffrey directly at or email your CV to
- Mission driven: 'We help people live healthier lives'
- 100% outpatient position
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Will consider part-time availability
- Average of 2.5 patients per hour
- Must be board certified
- Visa candidates accepted
- Close to Boston and all it has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.