Full Time Dermatology Job Greenville, SC
Full-Time Dermatologist / Mohs Surgeon Position in Greenville, South Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a highly successful practice in Greenville, South Carolina. Take on a ready-made patient base at an established, busy practice and receive ample support from a collaborative team of reputable providers.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - your choice!
- Split your time between two locations - within close proximity
- See roughly 8-10 Mohs cases per day
- Work alongside a highly collaborative team
- Highly competitive base salary plus generous production-based bonus
- Full benefits - premium health package, CME, personal days, vacation days and more!
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Position open due to high patient volume
Located in upstate South Carolina, Greenville offers an unparalleled climate for business and exceptional quality of life! From renowned restaurants, lovely parks, eclectic museums, and boutique shops, you'll find everything you need to make yourself right at home here in no time.
A welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere and excellent schools make this an ideal spot to raise a family. And you can't beat receiving all of that and having a low cost of living!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.