Full Time Dermatology Job NY
Full-Time Dermatologist Position on Long Island, New York
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice on Long Island—less than 45 minutes from Manhattan. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled physician to join a collegial team of providers offering the potential for career growth in an excellent location.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Group is seeking a 1099 candidate
- Unique opportunity to become a New York University-affiliated physician
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week from 1-2 locations
- Provide a mix of general, surgical dermatology and some cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Experienced medical assistants in place to ensure efficiency
- Competitive compensation plan
- Malpractice insurance covered by group
- Modern office space featuring eight fully equipped exam rooms
- Conveniently located near major roadways and medical facilities
- Not required to supervision of advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
Live and work in a highly desirable community on Long Island! Friendly neighborhoods and exceptional schools make this an ideal spot for raising a family. This community boasts tons of small-town charm with lovely boutique shops and corner cafes. Plus, you'll have easy access to beaches, parks, golf courses, New York City attractions and more. John F. Kennedy International Airport is less than a 40-minute drive away, making air travel easy!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.