Full Time Dermatology Job Marlborough, MA
Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Marlborough, Massachusetts
**This practice is located less than 45 minutes from Marlborough, Massachusetts.
A Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist driven to exceed expectations and provide patients with personalized, high-quality care will fit right in among this well-established group's skilled team of skincare providers. This is the largest physician-led dermatology practice in New England and has been operating for more than 30 years. At this location, you'll be joining a team of fewer than five providers and skilled support staff working in a collaborative, patient-centered atmosphere.
Ready to take the next steps in securing your ideal position? Apply today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity
- Flexible schedule practicing 3-5 days per week - your choice!
- Option to work out of 1-2 neighboring office locations
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if interested
- Current providers average 30-40 patients per day - work at your comfort level!
- Highly lucrative opportunity - first-year guaranteed base & second-year generous percentage of collections
- Fantastic benefits plan - medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with generous match, PTO and more!
- Beautiful, brand new office with state-of-the-art equipment
- Will be required to supervise advanced practice providers once settled
- Position available due to practice growth
- EMA software in use
Settle into a community with a delightful mix of urban and suburban neighborhoods, shopping districts, restaurants and more. This is an ideal place to raise a family with its affordable housing, high-quality healthcare and proximity to some of the best colleges and universities in the country. Enjoy this community's wealth of museums, theaters, parks, trails, ice skating rinks and other entertainment / recreation venues. You'll be around 90 minutes from Boston and under an hour from Providence, Rhode Island—both home to international airports.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. Check it out at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.