Full Time Dermatology Job Myrtle Beach, SC
Full or Part-Time Mohs Surgeon Position near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
**Myrtle Beach topped the US News' 2022-2023 list of fastest-growing cities in the US!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a well-established, award-winning dermatology practice near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This group is extremely flexible and accommodating. Whether you are looking for full or part-time or to provide solely Mohs surgery or a mix of Mohs, general and surgical dermatology, you can find a schedule that fits your wants and needs here. Apply today to join this skilled team of skincare providers with an excellent reputation!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Immediate need - start as soon as possible!
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full or part-time position - flexible to meet your needs!
- Provide solely Mohs surgery or a mix of Mohs and general dermatology
- Mohs caseload very flexible at surgeon's discretion of 7-12 cases per day
- Fun, friendly clinic culture
- Well-run, professional administrative team
- Seasoned support staff, including well-trained medical assistants
- Lucrative compensation plan - high earning potential!
- Superior benefits package - healthcare stipend, PTO, 401(k), profit sharing and more!
- $100,000 sign-on bonus!
- Ideally candidate will supervise advanced practice providers (compensation available!)
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
Located in a suburban community near Myrtle Beach filled with small-town charm and idyllic southern scenery, this opportunity is perfect for anyone looking for a quiet, relaxed environment close to beautiful beaches. Excellent schools and a family-friendly atmosphere makes this an ideal place to raise a family. With affordable housing and modern amenities at your fingertips, you can quickly make yourself home here. Delicious restaurants, shopping opportunities, golf courses, tennis courts and more are all within reach. Myrtle Beach International Airport will be nearby for all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today! There's never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.