Full Time Dermatology Job KY
Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Bowling Green, Kentucky
**Kentucky is among the best states in the US for retirement!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an excellent career opportunity with a reputable private dermatology practice near Bowling Green, Kentucky. This provider-driven group believes in giving physicians the flexibility and autonomy to provide a spectrum of general and cosmetic dermatology services.
Set yourself up for career success alongside this experienced team practicing in a fully-equipped office where you'll be encouraged to deliver your best and most thorough patient care. If you're a dermatologist interested in practicing to your full potential, apply today!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full or part-time position practicing 2-5 days per week
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and healthy work-life balance!
- Practice from a single location
- Provide general / medical dermatology and some cosmetics
- Can expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Established, stable patient base and robust support network
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Health, dental, vision, matching 401(k) and PTO
- Partnership opportunity!
- Physician-owned and led private practice
- Excellent reputation for providing best-in-class quality care
- Position available due to practice growth
Bowling Green is a mid-sized town in southwest Kentucky, radiating small-town charm and a delightful blend of southern and midwestern culture. With good schools, affordability and a welcoming atmosphere, this is an excellent place to raise a family. A beautiful downtown district is home to unique eateries and boutique shops. And there are lovely parks, kid-friendly attractions, rec centers and natural areas perfect for hiking, fishing, swimming, kayaking and more nearby. There's always something to do in Bowling Green, and residents enjoy the relaxed, peaceful lifestyle this area affords. Plus, Nashville is just an hour away for even more big-city amenities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There's never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.