Full Time Family Practice Job Platte, SD
Job DescriptionA hospital group in South Dakota is recruiting a physician. You will work for an established medical group at a hospital-employed practice in a friendly community. You will have the ability to work Monday through Friday, a 4-day workweek, or traditional. The average daily patient census will be 18 to 20. There is also an opportunity to teach medical students from the University of South Dakota.
The income potential is unlimited after year two as you go on production only and receive annual bonus. You will receive full medical benefits, life insurance, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, CME time with stipend, a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, 36 days of PTO, and relocation assistance.
This area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri River. Also, lots of hiking and biking with the Lewis and Clark trail in town. This area has great schools for your children. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
Platte, South Dakota is an attractive and peaceful community a few miles east of the beautiful Lake Francis Case on the Missouri River. It has family-friendly entertainment, beautiful scenery, recreational opportunities, and hometown hospitality.
For more information, please contact Tina Oko at or
- Flexible scheduling with traditional option
- Join a well-established practice in a rural community; can apply for faculty appointment if desired
- See income skyrocket year 3 when you go on production
- Generous base salary and significant opportunity for bonuses
- Offers loan repayment of $100k or more
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- No state income tax
- Hunting and fishing paradise with an excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.