Full Time Neurology Job Erie, PA
6 days ago
Job DescriptionAn established employed neurology group, has a need for a general board-certified/board-eligible neurologist. You will join a practice with accreditation from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Consortium of MS Centers. The practice offers sleep studies, EMG, EEG ambulatory, and clinic setting with seven mid-level providers.
Physician sub-specialization in MS, neuro muscular disease, movement disorder, headache, sleep, and epilepsy. They are certified as a comprehensive stroke center by DNV GL Healthcare, and the stroke team is on-site 24/7.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job 2826812.
- General nueruology with subspecialization in MS, neuro muscular disease, movement disorder, headache
- Accreditation from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Consortium of MS Centers
- The practice offers sleep studies, EMG, EEG ambulatory and clinic setting
- This is a great job for a new fellows; outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with $4k stipend
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.