Full Time Endocrinology Job Medford, OR
4 days ago
This not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system in Southern Oregon is seeking an Endocrinologist to join their outpatient-only practice in beautiful Medford, Oregon.
- Will join two board-certified Endocrinologists, two Physician Assistants, and excellent support staff.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Four-day workweek schedule.
- Both experienced and upcoming fellow grads are welcome to apply.
- The employed position will include a highly attractive base salary, a $50K signing bonus, production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, 30 days PTO/CME with $5K expenses, and $15K relocation.
This community has a local population of 75,000, with a patient draw area covering over 600,000. Portland and San Francisco are less than an hour's flight away, traveling out of the local international airport, for major metro amenities and cultural activities.This region offers a mild and temperate four-season climate, a family-friendly community, welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, and great outdoor recreational activities.Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow skiing, and much more.Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River, and award-winning wineries and vineyards.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.