Full Time Internal Medicine Job Boston, MA
2 days ago
A PACE program is seeking a board-certified physician for the care of high-risk older adults living in the community with a strong focus on excellent geriatric care management.Currently, there is a need for an Internal Medicine physician.
About the position:
- The schedule is Monday - Friday 9 am - 1:30 pm
- Call is 1:15
- The daily census is 10-15 patients per day
- Join a team of nurses, therapists, and social workers
Who we are seeking:
- Candidate with board certification in IM, FM, or Geriatrics
- Spanish-speaking skills required OR Bilingual/bicultural (Spanish & English) desirable.
- MA licensed or eligible
- Board Certified in Geriatric Medicine, preferred
- Current Massachusetts and DEA Prescription Privileges. Suboxone Waiver preferred
- Current CPR Certification.
- (1) year of experience working with a geriatric population.
About the benefits:
- Salaryis based on experience
- Relocation and sign-on are negotiable
- Full benefits package
- Generous time off
About the location:
- Located in a neighborhood of Boston.
- Close to Harvard University and MIT
- Neighborhood population of 37,000 people
- Easy commuting options
- Vibrant area
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.