Full Time Internal Medicine Job MA
Job DescriptionAn urgent care physician is needed at a well-known facility in Massachusetts. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing their training. The schedule is flexible, can be full or part time, and academic responsibilities are available. If you do not currently hold a license in Massachusetts, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed is offering a base salary plus productivity bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment through the non-profit program.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at or email your CV to
- (3) 12-hour shifts
- Large and prestigious hospital
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Academic duties available
- Excellent support staff
- Loan repayment available through non-profit program
- Sign-on and productivity bonuses
- Home of the Patriots NFL team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.