Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job Scottsdale, AZ
WONDERFUL NEUROHOSPITALIST OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL SCOTTSDALE, AZ
We are a small, independent healthcare practice seeking a highly skilled and motivated Neurohospitalist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing inpatient care for neurological patients, working closely with other healthcare providers to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Diagnosing and treating neurological conditions such as stroke, brain injury, and seizures
- Coordinating patient care with other healthcare providers, including neurologists, neurosurgeons, and rehabilitation specialists
- Performing diagnostic tests, such as EEG and MRI, and interpreting the results to develop treatment plans
- Conducting patient evaluations and providing consultations to patients and their families
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in Neurohospitalist care and incorporating new techniques and treatments into patient care plans
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient care and outcomes
- Physician will work out of two of the premiere hospital systems in the area
- MD/DO degree and board certification in Neurology
- Group will consider a J1 visa candidate
- Active AZ medical license in good standing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to providing compassionate and high-quality patient care
We are offering a competitive salary or a 1099 independent contractor agreement. If you are passionate about providing top-notch Neurology care in an inpatient setting, we would like to speak with you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.