Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job Beaumont, TX
Interventional Cardiology in Southeast Texas
We are in search of high-quality physicians to join our growing practice. Our physicians participate in a thriving practice, founded on principles of physician independence, continuous growth and innovation, and best-in-class service to patients in Southeast Texas. Our group is a multi-disciplinary, physician-owned practice, in operation since 1999. Built with the intent of thriving in independence, we are a practice that leverages advanced, sophisticated capabilities to deliver high-quality, specialized care with a market-driven pricing structure.
- High Earning Potential w/ No State Income Tax
- Quick Patient Ramp Time
- Enticing Partnership Opportunity
- Plenty of Volume
- Guaranteed $550k Base Salary
- Bonus Compensation paid on Collections
- Partner Bonus at the end of 2-Year Term
- Flexible Day to Day Schedule
- 3 half days in the clinic per week
- An established group of Interventional Cardiologists
- Leaders in the community for over 60 years
- Physician-led, with autonomous decision-making
- Benchmark of 20-30 Patients Per Day
- Southeast Texas near Houston
- Travelers come from long distances to enjoy outdoor opportunities including fishing, hunting, birding, and holding live alligators.
- On the border of Louisiana but thoroughly Texan, embrace both BBQ and Cajun Cuisine.
Job ID: JN -112022-27757
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.