Full Time Endocrinology Job Bakersfield, CA
17 days ago
Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the most extensive hospital system in Bakersfield, California, this multi-specialty group of over 40 providers is seeking an energetic and team-oriented Endocrinologist to join their vibrant team, and being affiliated with two local hospitals.
- Join a 100% outpatient clinical setting.
- No Hospital Call.
- Referrals from the medical group?s primary care providers.
- Diabetes Educator collaboration is located in the same suite.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support.
- Collegial environment
- Opportunity to precept medical students
- Formulate your ideal practice setting
- The employed position includes a generous salary guarantee period, signing, retention, and production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 40 days PTO/CME with expenses, and relocation.
Reside in a metropolitan city with over 400,000 residents. Benefit from a low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, being close to Los Angeles County, and building a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California. Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools and higher forms of education available from junior colleges to a California State University. Enjoy Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, and modern luxuries. Kern River Parkway Trail offers beautiful scenic nature while walking, running, or biking.Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches are easy to drive. Community Airport in town connects to an international hub. Interstate highways provide easy access to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship is available. Affordable, newly constructed modern homes, gated communities, and small ranches are offered.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.