Full Time Pulmonology Job KS
A Large multispecialty clinic is welcoming BE/BC Pulmonology-Sleep Medicine Physicians to join 3 other physicians in the group. This is a full-time permanent position with an organization encompassing over 35 specialties and 100 physicians.
- The clinic is located directly across the street from the hospital
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient care
- Read Sleep Studies and Provide Sleep Medicine Needs
- Joining Physician-owned independent practice
- Kansas State Loan Repayment Program | $95k over 5 years
- 18-month track to partnership/stockholder
- Base Salary $500k with negotiable sign-on
- Benefits are robust, including malpractice, CME, vacation/CME time, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan contribution, 401k, relocation, and country club social membership dues
- Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks, and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver, and Dallas
Hutchinson and Reno County offer those who live here the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy-to-navigate community. Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic jams, air pollution, and rampant crime. The area enjoys active cultural arts and entertainment scenes as well as outdoor recreational activities that include some of the best hunting anywhere in the country. Quality golf courses include Prairie Dunes Country Club, which has hosted several major golf tournaments, including a US Women?s Open & US Senior Open. Family activities include a water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, local theater, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center and Kansas Underground Salt Museum. Both public and private educational offerings are exceptional and there is a local community college.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.