Full Time Internal Medicine Job Medford, OR
5 days ago
A not-for-profit system with 40 ambulatory clinics in Southern Oregon seeks internal medicine physicians for sites in Ashland, Grants Pass, and Medford, Oregon.
About this Position
- Flexible scheduling options and there is no call or inpatient work required
- Base salary of $255,000
- Stipend available for those in their last year of residency
- Years 2 & beyond - Annual Performance incentive of up to $40,000
- $60,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 Hours of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- J1 or H1B Visa Support
About Grants Pass, Oregon
Grants Pass is conveniently located right off Interstate 5, just one hour north of the California border. It is a hub to many nearby attractions, including two National Forests and one of the largest wilderness areas in the West, the Kalmiopsis, where rare and unique botanical wonders abound. Just down the road is the Oregon Caves National Monument and it?s just a short drive to Crater Lake National Park, the Pacific Ocean, and Redwood National Park.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.