Full Time Hematology Job Hood River, OR
Providence Medical Group is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Medical Oncologist to join our community-based practice at Providence Cancer Institutes Hood River Oncology and Hematology Care Clinic. Within the practice you will have access to an infusion suite, radiation oncology, on-site pharmacist, and extended care team professionals as well as breakthrough research and clinical trials through the Earle A. Chiles Research Institute. Hood River is located just 60 miles east of Portland, at the confluence of the Columbia River and Hood River, where youll enjoy unparalleled access to outdoor recreation - windsurfing, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, rafting - and natural beauty in this gem of a city!
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE (PT positions considered)
- 4-days per week, Monday - Friday; No weekend, no call
- Clinic-based w/limited inpatient responsibilities
- New graduates, and J1 and H1-B candidates are welcome to apply.
- Work with colleagues across different specialty areas providing a coordinated, compassionate, multidisciplinary approach.
- Multidisciplinary virtual tumor boards with quaternary care cancer center
- Guaranteed salary, production and quality incentives, CME funds and hours, signing bonus, and relocation assistance available.
- Comprehensive Employed Provider Benefits Package, including Paid Time Off, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice Insurance
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Where Youll Work
Providence Cancer Institute is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof. Multidisciplinary teams work together to give patients and their families the best care possible. Providers partner with patients from diagnosis and treatment through all stages of life to seek the best outcomes through research and innovation. Beyond sophisticated technology and treatments, this comprehensive cancer center offers warm and welcoming care for every patient.
Where Youll Live
Named for its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount Hood, Hood River is a charming, growing community of 6,000. Sixty miles east of Portland in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, its known for its superb windsurfing as well as hiking, skiing, biking and fishing. Thousands visit Hood River every summer to experience its Fruit Loop, featuring wines, apples, berries, ciders, vegetables, cherries, apples, pears and lavender fields in the hills and valleys above the river.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19906
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.