Full Time Family Practice Job TX
Job DescriptionYou will enjoy practicing with experienced providers with easy access to the Austin market. An established and successful multispecialty group is looking to add a family medicine with OB physician. See an average of 16 to 18 patients per day in clinic. They are offering a 4.5-day work week to ensures a great work-life balance.
They are offering an excellent compensation plan including more than $100K in student loan repayment, 6 weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.Contact Art Moran at or
- Join a well-established MSG
- New residents welcome
- Mid-level support staff
- Quality patient panel
- Competitive compensation
- H-1B visa candidate welcome
- Comfortable working with NP
- Live in a great, family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.