Join one of the area?s leading providers of quality, caring, and convenienturgent care.Looking for a Medical Director overseeing 21 locations inNashville.
- Monday - Friday 8 am-5 pm
- 100% Admin/Director Role; No clinical
- MBA/MHA/MMM preferred
- Offering 300K as base plus full benefits
- Five or more years of practice experience in an urgent care setting
- Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics
- Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
About Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry.Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax.Nashville ranked ?Top 10 city to live after the pandemic? by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
Contact: Greg Johnson