Full Time Rheumatology Job ID
Join an established practice of two Rheumatologists and one Physician Assistant in a hospital-employed multi-specialty group of over 240 providers.The community-owned 246-bed hospital serves northern Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana.
- Outpatient, hospital-employed practice
- Flexible work hours with the option of working 4 day work week.\
- Leading two-year base salary plus RVU based bonuses
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail, health, ST/LT disability, dental, vision, life, 403B and 457 retirement plans, 30 total PTO days off, $3500 CME expenses, on-campus daycare, relocation expenses, and more.
This picturesque community is nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Couer d'Alene.It is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities.Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing, and skiing.The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts, dozens of championship golf courses, and a variety of lakes.The area's network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provides a multitude of options for lifelong learning.All of this is offered 30 minutes from metropolitan amenities including an international airport.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.