A non-profit community hospital in Louisiana is adding a full-time BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to their team. You will be making an impact in this community near New Orleans, LA. This Health Care System's goal is to deliver world-class healthcare close to home. They are committed to attracting and retaining the very best professionals for every position.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Shift: Monday-Friday with hospital and clinic hours
- Treatment of procedures in the Thorax
- Board certification in general surgery
- Fellowship training and board certification and thoracic surgery
- Based on MGMA guidelines with a complete benefits package
Southern Louisiana Community
- It is a peaceful, scenic, community-oriented area with an abundance of amenities to suit every taste.
- 30-minute drive to New Orleans, 40 miles
Contact: Todd Caprita
Phone: (314) 282-4290