Full Time Internal Medicine Job Boca Raton, FL
7 months ago
Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS), a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare, is a progressive, multispecialty physician group committed to providing high quality care in the communities we serve. Our award-winning physicians have been delivering stellar patient care since 2007. Many of our physicians hold leadership roles in their communities and contribute greatly to the advancement of their fields.
We are actively seeking an additional Primary Care Physician to join one of our practices in Boca Raton, FL.
- Full-time, employed position
- Outpatient only
- Practice is located near West Boca Medical Center
- Established referral base
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About Tenet Florida Physician Services:
When someone joins our team at TFPS, we like to think they’re more than just employees. They’re part of a family of unique and talented individuals who are here for a variety of reasons but share the core mission of improving the lives of everyone who enters our doors.
Tenet Florida Physician Services not only provides the resources needed to successfully run a medical practice, we also provide the strength and stability that comes from being part of a large national network of hospitals, outpatient centers, and healthcare providers.
We strive to provide our physicians with everything they need to help both their personal and professional goals including:
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Physician time off (vacation + CME)
- In-house billing, coding, and collections
- Website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice are handled for you
- Top executive and administrative support, IT, HR, and legal
- MD or DO degree required
- Florida licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Florida
- Board certified/board eligible with the American Board of Internal Medicine
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J1 waiver and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer at this time.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.