A treatment facility in New York City is actively seeking a patient-oriented and experienced physician to join their staff as their new Addiction Medical Director.
The Addiction Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Supervising and reviewing all medical staff, including nurse practitioner and nurses
- Evaluating patients clinical history, physical examination, and appropriate lab data
- Collaborating with Clinic Directors on quality improvements efforts at the clinics
- Completing other tasks as assigned
- Graduate of a medical school accredited by the Council on Medical Education
- Active New York State license to practice medicine.
- Board certified in Addiction Medicine
- Board certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- 3+ years of experience in adult primary care