Full Time Hospitalist Job IL
An established central Illinois Hospitalist team is adding BC/BE IM or FM physicians to their program. This is a full-time permanent position joining a group in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- 7 on 7 off daytime schedule (7a-5p)
- Dedicated Nocturnist team
- No Procedures Required | Open 12-bed ICU
- Hospitalists run all codes
- If desired, teach residents through accredited Family Medicine residency program
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation
- Attractive compensation package
- Excellent benefits that include sick days from day 1, 403-B plan with match & paid malpractice Insurance with full tail insurance coverage
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation.
- Offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks.
- This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.