Full Time Hospitalist - Neurology Job Louisville, KY
16 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large system to recruit a BC/BE NeuroHospitalist to join their growing neurosciences program.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule with daytime hours, 7 am - 5 pm
- 7 Physicians, 6 APCs, and dedicated support staff
- No call on week off; 3-10 calls per night with rare need to return to the hospital
- Optional clinic for RVU incentive on week off
- Two-year income guarantee + opportunity for productivity and quality bonuses
- Commencement bonus, student loan repayment, relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits, including generous PTO (7+ weeks per year for full-time physicians)
About Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville, Kentucky, with a population of 1+ million, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Louisville boasts a 4-season climate, and every May, its race course Churchill Downs hosts the Kentucky Derby, a renowned horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum. Baseball is celebrated at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where Major League bats are produced and a giant baseball "slugger" marks the entrance. The city is also known as the home of boxer Muhammad Ali, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and the University of Louisville and its Cardinals. In 2021, Louisville landed on over 35 "Best of" lists and is classified as a "Top 10 Food Cities" by National Geographic.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.