Full Time Hospitalist Job Summit, NJ
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Hours worked, 35 hours on average
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20-22
- Compensation: Compensation based on experience
- Benefits: - Time Off - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance- 401K plan with company matching contribution- Cash Bonus Programs- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams- Other Perks & Discounts- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
- Additional Info: Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a collaborative, dynamic, physician-led practice environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing integrated, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care, then the Summit Health family is the place to be! We are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician to join our expanding department.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-State licensed-At least 1 year of experience, 2 years preferred.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.