Full Time Oncology Job Dover, DE
Join a robust oncology group and practice with central and southern Delaware?s largest healthcare system. As a member of the Penn Cancer Network, they are the only cancer program in Delaware affiliated with a National Cancer Institute?designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- 6 physicians and NP?s, allowing for a 1:1 ratio
- Navigation services, genetics, clinical trials, community outreach, clinical trials, and eight different tumor boards including molecular tumor boards and a precision oncology program
- Epic EMR
- Brand new hematology/oncology fellowship starting in 2024
- Specialized surgical oncologists including hepatobiliary and radiation oncologists
- Comprehensive program including an affiliation with Penn Medicine for clinical trials
- $500,000+ verified earning potential
- Visa sponsorship available
Dover: the perfect balance of historical and modern. Dover is more than just a home for music festivals and race cars ? it is a place filled with history and culture. Enjoy shopping in country stores and local malls or taking a walk in one of our many public parks. Finish the night with some gambling or beer tasting at one of our local craft breweries. From museums to farms to dining and more, the nation?s first capital has so many possibilities for an amazing vacation. Easy driving to Philadelphia, Wilmington, New York City, Baltimore, and other areas along the East Coast.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: GW-2212-94009
Contact: Gabriel Wallace
Phone: (817) 210-6668
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.