Full Time Hematology Job Boston, MA
4 days ago
Seeking a board-certified Hematologist with an interest in benign and malignant blood diseases to treat patients with hematologic disorders, as well as providing inpatient hematology consultation to medical and surgical servicesfor a large reputable hospital in the greater Boston area.
About the position:
- Full-time clinical position
- Participate in an accredited autologous stem cell transplant program
- Collaborate with consultants in Transfusion Medicine, Hematopathology and Laboratory Hematology
- Opportunities for teaching for those with interest
- Primary teaching hospital
- Academic appointments commensurate with experience
- Strong affiliations with other cancer programs
- Treatment of hematologic malignancies, clinical trials, an active therapeutic apheresis program, radiation oncology and interventional oncology treatment of many solid tumors.
About the benefits:
- Strong compensation that includes achievable bonus incentives
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Full array of benefits including generous time off, retirement plans with employer match, malpractice with tail insurance
About the facility:
- 317-bed tertiary care facility,
- Outpatient clinic and Level I trauma center.
- Physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice
- Employs more than 500 physicians
- Free-standing cancer center with state-of-the-art infusion, radiation oncology, and outpatient surgical services
About the location:
Located just north of Boston, MA, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world-class city, and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
For more details, contact:
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.