Full Time Sleep Medicine Job MA
7 days ago
A very successful sleep lab in western Massachusetts is seeking a Sleep Neurologist for a 100% Sleep position to read sleep studies and join their sleep team.
About the position:
- Stand-alone sleep clinic with 1 physician and 4 advanced practitioners providing services in 2 clinic locations
- 8 beds sleep lab
- Operating 7 nights per week for in-lab studies
- Approximately 80-100 home sleep studies are performed weekly
- The focus is on reading studies with clinical time to be determined by practice needs
- Fullyaccredited by the AASM
Who we are seeking:
- A board-certified Neurologist in sleep medicine with a desire to work with a team and develop or be involved with educational opportunities for staff and collaborating community partners.
- Excellent opportunity for those also interested in a leadership position while maintaining a work-life balance
- Must be licensed (or eligible) in the state of Massachusetts
About the Benefits:
- Flexible scheduling
- Guaranteed salary based on MGMA and years of experience
- Paid Vacation Time
- Bonuses and incentives
- Ownership /partnership options once vested
- Health and dental insurance
About the location:
The community is rich in culture and diversity. This charming town in western Massachusetts is an ideal place for individuals and families alike to call home. Surrounded by natural beauty and a welcoming community, you?ll enjoy a wonderful quality of life here. With affordable and family-friendly neighborhoods, the downtown always has activities and events happening.Four distinct seasons with an abundance of outdoor recreation.A small-town feel with big-city amenities, including plenty of ethnic restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas. Convenient access to Hartford, Boston, and New York City.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.