Full Time Neurology Job Orlando, FL
16 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a privately-owned, multi-specialty medical facility to expand and add a board-certified or eligible Neurologist to help establish their Neurology department. This is a well-established, long-standing practice in the community, and a majority of patient referrals will come from their in-house providers and network. Experienced and new grads are encouraged to apply!
- General Neurology with subspecialty support in Movement Disorders, Alzheimer's/Dementia, and Sleep Medicine
- Outpatient setting; ZERO hospital responsibility
- Monday - Friday schedule; NO NIGHTS/WEEKENDS/CALL
- Fully equipped on-site diagnostic lab, x-ray, ultrasound, state-of-the-art 64 slice CT, Open Bore MRI, stress test modalities
- Attractive compensation package
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent benefits
Located one hour from Orlando, Tampa, and beautiful Florida beaches, this location offers a little bit of everything for everyone whether you are looking to start/raise a family or want a city with a "hometown" feel. Nearby St Augustine and Jacksonville are great destinations for day or weekend trips. If you are looking for the outdoors, the waters of Silver Springs State Park are dotted with kayaks and glass-bottom boats. The park is also the gateway to the woods and lakes of the vast National Forest.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.