Full Time Endocrinology Job Far Rockaway, NY
Do you feel you deserve the opportunity to serve your community while working in an academic environment committed to quality and value-centered care? Do you long to live in the NYC Metropolitan area? This position is an employed position with a mix of inpatient and outpatient work and a manageable call schedule. See what Queens, NY has to offer.
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer-matched contributions, and generous vacation and education leave
- We are committed to being competitive in the local market and provide a generous base compensation rewarding you for your focus on quality
- Because our commitment is to provide a continuum of care to the underserved in the area, there is the opportunity to apply for loan forgiveness through state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified, seeking board certification, and able to obtain NY state licensure
- Unfortunately, the position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
About the Location:
- Enjoy ALL that is NYC
- Located a short train ride from Midtown Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways, and Queens
- Have all you need professionally while enjoying immediate access to NYC
Job ID: JN -112022-21871
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.