Full Time Urgent Care Job New Orleans, LA
7 days ago
Enterprise Medical is seeking Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine Physicians for Urgent Care Clinics located throughout the GREATER NEW ORLEANS REGION and the surrounding communities including KENNER, METAIRIE, SLIDELL, MANDEVILLE, BAYOU REGION, and LAKE CHARLES-McNeese.
Details of the Position
- Integration with large health system
- Full-time, no-call responsibilities
- Fast-paced clinic environment
- Practice support with integrated medical records
- Excellent support from specialists and ancillary services
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary commensurate with experience and training
- Fully loaded benefit package
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement options (401K), 403b, and 457b)
What?s it like to live in New Orleans?
New Orleans charms visitors and locals alike with its music scene, diverse cuisine, and stubborn refusal to abandon its cultural traditions. But what is truly wonderful about the Big Easy lies at its heart, beyond the casual tourists swaying Mardi Gras beads and late-night strolls down Bourbon Street. The residents of New Orleans are infused with a resilient and welcoming spirit that celebrates eccentricity, draws out the timid, and steadfastly resists outside influences that seek to homogenize them.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.