Full Time Internal Medicine Job Houston, TX
18 days ago
The national leader in value-based (Medical Advantage) primary care has Family Medicine, Internal Medicine & Geriatric positions available in Houston TX. You will join a passionate, physician-led group that provides a concierge-like service to its patients and allows you to manage the entire patient journey. These primary care physicians are actual hands-on caregivers transforming the health and lives of seniors on Medicare Advantage. Through our Value-Based Care approach, you and your patients thrive in our high-touch, relationship-centered model - something the traditional, FFS healthcare model cannot provide.
These highly-rewarding positions offer
- Career advancement and increased earning potential through the group's Partnership & Leadership Tracks
- Very Solid Pay with a Signing bonus and Quality Bonus+ (profit sharing opportunities after 1 year
- Spanish-speaking providers are a big plus
- See 80% fewer patients on average and spend more time building a solid doctor-patient relationship
- Deliver high-quality care to a low-income, senior population (payment is mainly through Medicaid & Medicare)
- Work/Life Balance
- Monday - Friday (Admin time already included in your schedule)
- Small patient panel size: 450 patients maximum (physicians see patients an average of once per month)
- Very light Triaged Telephonic call only - No Hospital Rounding or Call
- Paid Time Off - 16 days, 3 days PTO - 3 Sick Days - 2 Floating Holidays - 6 National Holidays - 5 CME Days
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - 401k 3% match - CME - $3500
- Relocation and up to $100,000 in a Sign-on Bonus
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses are available
- Leading Salary - Commencement Bonuses available
About Houston TX
Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. and offers outrageous shopping, world-class dining, outstanding sporting events, concerts, and cultural festivals of every kind. Outdoor recreation is endless with lakes, state parks, golf, hiking, biking, camping, and the Gulf of Mexico is just over an hour's drive. Located 50 miles from Galveston, 165 miles from Austin, and 195 from San Antonio.
Contact: Brian Nichols
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.