Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Salem, OR
5 days ago
Exciting opportunity for a Hematology/Oncology physician to join an established practice in beautiful Oregon!This physician-owned practice has been meeting the needs of patients in the mid-Willamette Valley for over 40 years.
- Join a team of 10 board-certified Oncologists and 11 APPs
- Experienced support staff with over 150 employees
- Weekly tumor board
- Active in clinical trials
- On-site labs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Partnership track
- Two-year salary guarantee while preparing for partnership
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- PTO 6 weeks and 1 week CME
- Benefits package; health, dental, 401k retirement, relocation allowance, etc.
About Salem, OR
- Salem is the capital city of Oregon
- Centrally located, within an hour?s drive to the coast, metropolitan hub, or the mountains.
- World-class outdoor lifestyle opportunities are at your doorstep, as well as top-rated schools and an affordable real estate market
- Residents represent many cultural and religious groups resulting in a vibrant and diverse community
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.