Full Time Hematology Job Boston, MA
7 days ago
Beth Israel Lahey Health System is seeking a board certified Hematologist to care for its specialty care of patients with hematologic disorders as well as provide inpatient hematology.
About the position:
- Full-time clinical position
- Provide consultation to medical and surgical services
- Participate in a FACT-accredited autologous stem cell transplant program
- Collaborate with consultants in Transfusion Medicine, Hematopathology, and Laboratory Hematology Opportunities for teaching for those with interest
- Academic appointments commensurate with level of expertise and interest
Compensation / Benefits:
- Salary is based on experience using Sullivan Cotter Benchmarks
- 2-year salary guarantee with inventive bonuses
- Robust benefits package
- Generous time off
- Health, dental, retirement, and disability
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Sign-on bonus
About the facility:
- 317-bed tertiary care facility, outpatient clinic, and Level I trauma center
- Physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 500 physicians
- Autologous stem cell transplantation for the treatment of hematologic malignancies, clinical trials, an active therapeutic apheresis program, radiation oncology, and interventional oncology treatment of many solid tumors
- Member of SWOG, NRG and CIBMTR.
- Affiliations with cancer programs at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire, and Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Free-standing cancer center with state-of-the-art infusion, radiation oncology, and outpatient surgical services.
Location / Community:
- Located just 16 miles north of Boston, MA
- The area provides excellent school systems, and abundant cultural activities in a world-class city, with convenient access to the mountains and seacoast.There is a beautiful mall in town with fabulous restaurants throughout the area and neighboring towns. Easy drive to get to Cape Cod and Providence, Rhode Island for quick getaways.
For more information, please call:
Job ID#: RB-2210-93485
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.