Full Time Maternal Fetal Job Chicago, IL
5 days ago
Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity. Hospital-owned multi-specialty group seeks two full-time BC/BE fellowship-trained Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) physicians to join their well-established MFM team.
- There are two MFM?s there now
- Looking for two additional.
- Both anticipate retirement next year.
- The call would be 1:2, but the call really is not a big deal, it equates to an occasional phone call.
- Outstanding opportunity for outgoing and motivated physicians with excellent clinical and communication skills and a commitment to practice the full range of comprehensive Maternal-Fetal Medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, complex obstetric management, genetic and perinatal consultation as part of a well-integrated team.
- This is an outpatient consultative practice supporting a large referral base of OB/GYN providers that deliver over 2,700 babies annually that provides comprehensive services for all aspects of high-risk pregnancies.
- Deliveries are performed by in-house ob/gyns with 24-hour coverage of labor and delivery.
- With top-notch VoluSon E10 machines with a fully integrated Epic HER, the program is supported by APPs, ARDMS certified sonographers, diabetic educators, nutritionists, genetic counselors, and a full team of neonatal and pediatric sub-specialists.
- Additionally, you?ll find gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, maternal-fetal medicine and reproductive endocrinology services, the latest technology including the DaVinci Xi Robot, a Comprehensive Cancer Care program offering infusion, radiation and, surgery including breast and gynecologic oncology, the Midwest Center for Advanced Imaging, a department of Rush Copley which holds a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation by the American College of Radiology and a
- Nationally Accredited Breast Center Program from the American College of Surgeons.
- Rush Copley Medical Group includes nearly 160 providers in over 20 specialties serving patients throughout the Fox Valley area.
- Rush Copley is part of Rush University System for Health (RUSH), an academic health system whose mission is to improve the health of the individuals and the diverse communities it serves through the integration of outstanding patient care, education, research and community partnerships.
- The Rush system comprises Rush University Medical Center (including Rush University), Rush Copley Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital, as well as numerous outpatient care facilities.
- Offers a guaranteed salary, productivity, and non-productivity incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims-made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care, and dependent care spending accounts, childcare discounts, tuition reimbursement, free fitness center membership, and an employee assistance program.
- We are surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated as the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com.
- The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining, and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago.
Contact: Steve Frank
Phone: (314) 587-4720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.