Full Time Hospitalist Job Alameda, CA
17 days ago
A hospital in Alameda County, California is growing its hospitalist practice and has a position available for a part-time Nocturnist.
The hospital is a long-term, acute care hospital providing medical services to vent and wound patients. They are actively interviewing board-certified internal medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Physician candidate requirements include an active California medical license, inpatient and procedure experience.
- Hospital acute care experience preferred
- Nocturnist position working 7p-7a
- Part-time 5-13 shifts per month on average (you decide how many shifts you wish to do)
- Per shift compensation
- No call requirements or emergency department coverage
- Not benefits eligible
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
Alameda County, California
Alameda County is characterized by rich diversity and culture. Population growth has occurred with the natural net increase of births over deaths, but also from substantial immigration, and Alameda County is now one of the most ethnically diverse regions in the Bay Area and the nation.
Contact: Tawnn Hoover
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.