Full Time Emergency Medicine Job VT
16 days ago
A non-profit independent hospital in northern Vermont is adding an Emergency Medicine physician.
About the Team
- A collaborative and supportive team of experienced providers including 9 Emergency Medicine Physicians,2NPs, and 3 PAs
- Practice full-scope emergency medicine with great consult services including care management, behavioral health,General Surgery, Pediatrics, and OBGYN
- Averaging 14,000 patient visits per year, we are looking for someone who enjoys practicing rural medicine and will thrive in a small community
- We provide services in primary and preventive care, surgical and specialty services, inpatient and outpatient care, and 24-hour board-certified physician-staffed emergency services, 9-bed ED.
About the Opportunity
- Choice of either 9 or 12-hour shifts
- No call
- Excellent wrap-around services and PCP system for follow-ups
- 24/7 Hospitalist program for Med/Surg and ICU
- ED upgrade/expansion to begin soon including 4 dedicated mental health beds
- Hospital employed position with competitive pay,401k with company match,free gym membership,and more
About the Community
- Located in Vermont?s historic Northeast Kingdom, a region known for its unspoiled beauty and four-season recreational activities
- A small rural community with a population of 5000 people
- Situated on the Passumpsic River and approximately 6 miles northwest of the Connecticut River and 48 miles south of the Canadian border
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.