Full Time Family Practice Job Los Angeles, CA
9 days ago
Our client is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. This is an opportunity to join the most advanced platform available in healthcare that changes the way healthcare is delivered.
- We are currently interviewing Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians in San Jose
- We are seeking impact-driven physicians who enjoy technology
- Provide high-quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary carein a modern office treating patients ages 18+
- Technology-driven Apps to monitor patients (Genetic-testing, Dermascopes, Body Scanners, Mental Health Check-Ins, Diabetes Prevention, and more)
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants
- Salary is in line with MGMA with robust benefits, flexible scheduling, and generous time off
What?s it like to live in Los Angeles?
Though the City of Angels is characterized as both a glamorous show business town and a traffic-gnarled metropolis, the truth about America's second-largest metropolitan area is that it's simultaneously both and neither.
Ask anyone ? a doe-eyed starlet-in-training from Iowa or a second-generation Korean-American business owner - why they live in Los Angeles and a familiar cliche will emerge: "Los Angeles is the place where dreams come true." This intoxicating mix of free-spirited hope and relentless ambition is the defining characteristic of LA residents, who call themselves Angelenos.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.